I help you
These signs should hang at every checkout in all supermarkets and shops.
Each of us can ask the cashier to scan this barcode when shopping to help Ukraine with 1€ or more. Your donation will appear on your receipt (tax-free) as a purchased item, e.g. "Help for Ukraine". The supermarket must forward the money to a trusted aid organisation.
then please share this article with your friends
I couldn't sleep today
and thought up the action at about 4:30.
It's so simple. Join in!
- Printthis board on both sides and hang it above the cash registers.
- Insert new article (e.g. "I HELP YOU, Ukraine") into the cash register system (see EAN certificate).
- Choose one or more trustworthy aid organisations.
- Once a week, transfer the turnover of the item to the charity as a donation (tax-free).
Dear store manager
It's so easy, join us!
Download print file
For questions: email@example.com
Tip: Gain your customers' trust in this campaign and inform them about the aid organisation and the amount collected (e.g. via a large screen at the checkouts).
- At the shop you trust, ask the cashier to scan the barcode from the sign.
- Your receipt will show a text (e.g. "I HELP YOU, Ukraine") and the amount you donated tax-free.
Together everything will be fine!
Who is next, please?
EDEKA/Marktkauf store managers take note:
Central has already set up a product group for this campaign to make it absolutely transparent and simple. Activate tax-free articles in the cash registers with the EAN code (0725765799654), put up signs, done.
Back of the signs
Explanation for the waiting customers at the checkout
Versions for other countries
Language versions missing?
Then please send me an email: